You know my name but not not my story ♥♥
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
May 2012
August 2012
February 2016
The Curtain Calls
Sunday, February 21, 2016 || 10:44 PM
It's been years since I've last seen nor heard from you... It's been really terrible but I keep moving.. Moving around aimlessly without moving on... All those memories... All those laughter.. All those times.... I just couldn't bear to part with it... I was wrong... I was dumb... You were always there beside me even tho I was a mess... You picked me up pieces by pieces and patch me up good... But I guess this clueless idiot couldn't see what was coming and made an irrational decisions for he was a completely clueless idiot...
Now as I'm roaming around aimlessly.. I picked up a hobby.. Camera is my new hobby.. I like it a lot.. It keeps me distracted enough to distant myself from all of the memories... Even as I've a new girl... I still can't love her the way I do with you and for you... I'm just silently dragging myself along her side.. As long as she's happy, I'll support her through what ever may come... It's one sided but this broken pieces can't be fix anymore.. Pieces and pieces of me lingers in our memories.. I couldn't even threw your stuffs... It's all in safely kept in my bag.. The bag that you gave me.. I guess I'm a sucker for sentiments..
All those late night drinking and partying, still the feelings persists.. Something is always missing from everything that I do.. You are the first person I opened up to and now this heart has closed it's door.. Now a days I'm always at home doing photo editing for a wedding company.. Even when I'm free, I'm home. Kept everything to myself as always... Nothing new.. I figured that I'll broke up with the new girl soon cos it seems to be what I do best.. Throw away everything when everything is a mess and turn my world upside down just to figure out what is the next step to solving the equations to the problems... Also I can't keep up the charades with her anymore... She's a very naive girl.. Kind... thoughtful.. Helpful.. Innocent.. Tough but soft on the inside.. She'll hate me for it..
Everything is just to distract me from my memories of us.. Cos in all honesty..
It's really just you inside my heart..
As all this is being said.. I knew you are happy and wished you all the best.. I'll be fine as always.. I'm always fine..
Life is a joke.. and the joke is on me this time as the mistake will always be mine..
Everything was so simple back then..
Cheers
The guy who always gets it wrong.