You know my name but not not my story ♥♥
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
May 2012
August 2012
February 2016
The things I'll never say...
Sunday, October 2, 2011 || 10:14 AM
I'm just so fucking depress I need to get out of this life I have....
I can't really take much more of this but I'm still here...
Staying strong with the bonds I have...
But I need the strenght to get back up or I'll just wither here...
ash to ash, dust to dust and fade to black...
I know I need to leave but I don't have the cash to do that...
Every options I have considered and look through...
but it'll all lead to the same direction...
do it or break it...
No one knew what's it like to be hurt, to be lost, to be left out in the dark....
to be kick when eu are down, to be like eu've been push around...
to just be me?? It's damn hard...
All I ever want was things to get back to the way it was...
I don't want all this stuff and monies...
I want a family to go home to...
A house to call home...
A life that shines the path to the future....
a simple life... That's all I ask...
I <3 eu mum and dad...