DINAHH NUR IZWANN!
Hey hey.
I'm Dinah and that's my boyy.
This is where we pen down coherent and non-coherent thoughts alike and whatever else that comes to mind
because writhing on paperback notebooks are killing innocent trees.
Please don't rip anything off because if you do, we will know and then we will feed you to the wolves.
-Love, us
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Me and the boy have been having some bas days lately but I don't mean arguments and such.
He's upset w his family and I'm upset w mine, amongst other things that is gg on in my life right now. Would really like to get away from all these problems. Wanted to talk to him about it, but I know he has his own to deal w too. No point I burden him w mine as well. I will be supportive instead.
Just for just a day, I deactivated my fb acc but I think he logged in cause I received a notification email. Just needed a day to be away from it all and clear my head. Some things just upset me too much I guess. So I just wanted to straighten my thoughts.