You know my name but not not my story ♥♥
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
May 2012
August 2012
February 2016
SUPA UNBELIEVABLE LOR
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 || 8:45 PM

Dunno if you all can see or not. The more I enlarged the image the blur-er the words became so heck. Basically by some stroke of miracle, Big bang will be coming to SG on 15 July at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. WOOOOTTTT~
It will be in conjunction with Kpop night and tix are $318 a piece. Got some other bands performing also lah but I more interested to see Big bang only. Muahahaha. My imaginary boyfriend whom I am in an imaginary r/s with is performing. So must see! vey buay paiseh but it's TOP! heheheh. Immense dedication!
Convo abt this with sissy:
Sissy: Eh i really want to see leh. Got F.T Island performing. But $318 very ex:(:(
Me: Go save money la. Still got time what
Sissy: Then what? Don't eat until July uh?
Me: Eat biscuit and drink tap water.
Sissy: We go wait at airport uh. Don't ned to pay then still can see them.
Me: SIAO ARH. Might as well I queue at the stadium so I can be the first to enter and get good seats. Then can see them
puas2 the whole concert.
MUST.SAVE.MUST.SAVE. This is like a once in a lifetime chance:):):) WOOHOOO! Kpop night, here I come!