PhotobucketPhotobucket>Photobucket
Not with a fizzle. Always with a BANG!

DINAHH NUR IZWANN!
Hey hey. I'm Dinah and that's my boyy.
This is where we pen down coherent and non-coherent thoughts alike and whatever else that comes to mind because writhing on paperback notebooks are killing innocent trees. Please don't rip anything off because if you do, we will know and then we will feed you to the wolves.
-Love, us
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sticks and stones won't break our bones

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
People throw stones at things that shine



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


You know my name but not not my story ♥♥
January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 December 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2011 November 2011 May 2012 August 2012 February 2016

Passport to..
Friday, April 22, 2011 || 12:21 PM

Was just sitting around watching discovery channel on tv and it got me thinking of places that really would want to see before I die. Places i'm willing to max out my credit card for. Places that I believe one just has to visit at least once in his or her lifetime. And so, in order of preference..

Numero uno!


EGYPT! Home of the pharos and cleopatra. Many might not want to spend their hard earn money vacationing at some god forsaken desert looking and some centuries' old sandcastles. No. They would much rather spend it in a fancy villa with pristine blue ocean and well, a different kind of sand. But not me. No siree. This is not just any sandcastle. It's the pièce de résistance! The mother of all sand structures- the great pyramids and the reason why I want to see them so much is not only are they architecturally a majestic sight, they are also fast disappearing. Weathering and denudation are eroding the pyramids and it might not be long till they become just spheroidal structures. it will be such a waste not to be able to see one of the seven wonders of the world before it disappears eternally.

2nd

St Basil's Cathedral in Moscow, Russia. Such a gorgeous building and I just know it will be even better to see it IRL. Forget about men in furry hats dancing with their arms interlocked. The candy coloured roofs are a sight to behold. The look a bit like the swirly ice cream at Macs no??

3rd

The Colosseum in Rome. In the heart of the busy city, it is rare to see such preservation of a historic landmark. Gladiators could even make a comeback anytime! The Romans were a powerful empire centuries before. They were a force to be reckoned with and today, they still maintain their position as one of the powerhouses. Coupled with a rich history, walking around the streets of Rome would be like walking through the pages of their history. Such architecture that was too modern for the era it was built in and known for the bloody battles, just like the pyramids, it would be a waste if such a building is lost because of weathering.

4th


Venice. Heck I just want to ride that damn gondola.

5th


Eiffel tower, Paris. Very straight forward. No need for any introduction. Just look at that iron insanity! No doubt one of the most romantic places in history to many but I personally feel otherwise. What attracts me to this mega structure is simply how it looks. Just like the other places I would like to visit, the visual appeal and the role it plays to that particular country is what draws me. Rather than the romantic notion of it, the beautiful architecture is the plus point for me. Meh~ maybe I'm not into that cheesy paris-city-of-love thing. But that's just me.

And the finaleee

Leaning Tower of Pisa baby in Italy. HOW CAN THE BUILDING BE TILTING TILL LIKE THAT WITHOUT COLLAPSING! MAD EPICC. I know it has something to do with the soil and how some areas of the land has liquefied and sunk. It then hardened and thus tilting the entire building. Miraculously, the infrastructure is not damage! It just sorta went on one side, Like mabok alr. How can you not want to see something so gravity defying hmm? and knowing me, I would most likely with a high chance take an epic picture like this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


or this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



maybe this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Then after I'm done, I'll look around and probably see this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



oh wells~