PhotobucketPhotobucket>Photobucket
Not with a fizzle. Always with a BANG!

DINAHH NUR IZWANN!
Hey hey. I'm Dinah and that's my boyy.
This is where we pen down coherent and non-coherent thoughts alike and whatever else that comes to mind because writhing on paperback notebooks are killing innocent trees. Please don't rip anything off because if you do, we will know and then we will feed you to the wolves.
-Love, us
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sticks and stones won't break our bones

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
People throw stones at things that shine



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


You know my name but not not my story ♥♥
January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 December 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2011 November 2011 May 2012 August 2012 February 2016

Big Lovin'
Sunday, April 17, 2011 || 3:16 PM

It is now 615am on a Monday morning and I have not slept. Naise. Wanted to get the new layout up and running because i want to start blogging again. My life is too exciting and too not uneventful for me to not blog about it. Me very buay paiseh. LALALALA~

I am currently into this guy right here.



This, my friend, is Choi Seunghyun or better known T.O.P from Big Bang.
But in actual fact he is the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE! ( My definition of sexiest may vary from regular people)
Why the obsession you may ask? THIS IS NOT OBSESSION. IT IS IMMENSE DEDICATION! HAHAHAHA~
Just look at that face. How can people be born so perfect one!
ANDD, he the rapper of the group. Total bad boy image *faints*

Sadly, Big bang will not do a concert here in SG because according to their management, SEA got no fan base.
WHAT THE HELL MAN! WHAT THE HELL!
Can't you tell you have a healthy number of loyal subjects here?! 3 out of 5 people I now are Big Bang fans.
What no fan base?! YOU SIAO ARH?!

Hiaz, if by a stroke of luck they decide to do a one time tour of SEA, I would queue overnight for the tix. NO JOKE.
( Bi, if you are reading this, you are going to camp out with me to make sure I get front row seats)
Hopefully they will tour before their contract ends in 2016:(:( I have four years to pray very hard for this.

The boy is perplexed as to why this.. ahem " immense dedication" toward this man who hasn't the slightest clue I exist.
Hard to explain leh. His looks, his voice.. aiyah everything just so charming. Like he has this immortal charisma.

But I think my " immense dedication" is till within a healthy range. Not like I'm packing my bags and jetting off to Korea anytime soon. I'm perfectly contented fantasizing about this imaginary relationship. HAHAHA.

FANTASIZING ONLY KAY . heheh. LOVE YOU BI <3 MWAHH!

Gonna end off with some more pictures of T.O.P:):) WEEHEE~













ok ok. finish already.