You know my name but not not my story ♥♥
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
May 2012
August 2012
February 2016
we all love eu
Monday, March 21, 2011 || 4:36 AM
Somehow... when i look back.... i saw no one..... just me..... all alone.... struggling... shagged.... but still moving on... I don't know how i do it.... but i did it.... so ot doesn't really matter anyway... but it would be nice if someone was there.... I.... could really... use a shouder to lean on....
I guess... I'm just naive to believe that they really are doing things for us....
To be killed from the inside.... is..... :)
I... love them very very dearly....
To love them is to suffer... And the more I love.. the more i suffer...
Feels like a steel knife stuck on my wind pipe.... Slowly.. but surely... taking my life away....
I begged of eu.... Stop all this... We already have enuff....
But why can't eu see it... I know its not much but we all appreciate eu very much...
we all love eu always... So please... stop.... Enuff...
We all has had enuff...
stop.... Stop what eu are doing...It'll only make things worse...
Stop it.... mom....