PhotobucketPhotobucket>Photobucket
Not with a fizzle. Always with a BANG!

DINAHH NUR IZWANN!
Hey hey. I'm Dinah and that's my boyy.
This is where we pen down coherent and non-coherent thoughts alike and whatever else that comes to mind because writhing on paperback notebooks are killing innocent trees. Please don't rip anything off because if you do, we will know and then we will feed you to the wolves.
-Love, us
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sticks and stones won't break our bones

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
People throw stones at things that shine



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


You know my name but not not my story ♥♥
January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 December 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2011 November 2011 May 2012 August 2012 February 2016

You were supposed to love me
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 || 6:16 AM

Your love was supposed to be unconditional and unbiased
Yet i always feel cast aside and alone.

You were supposed to always support me
but you never said I was good enough.

You were supposed to protect me from the world
but you left me to fend for myself.

all I ever did was hurt myself for you
because I am always the unwanted child.

You speak of love when your love is for your only son.

You speak of respect when all you do is trample on others.

You speak of fairness and equality when fairness to you means nothing more than words.

How am I supposed to look up to you when you have never done anything worth looking up to.

How am I to learn respect when I have never seen it from you.

After all this time, I realised, that all my bad points are from you.

I am the way I am because you brought me up to be like this.

Granted, you have fulfilled the bare minimum of your role, to provide and care.

Honestly, i think you did love me, once. a long time ago.

But love is funny like that.

Now that Im all grown up, I see you.

You and your expectations.

You and your facades.

You and your undying love for your son, my brother

You as you really are.

Maybe you changed? Or perhaps that is how you have always been.

Brand new eyes get clearer with time.

But no matter what, I still love you

Always and forever, till my dying day

because without you there will be no me.

you are still my dearest mother.